Sunday 13 June 2010

Day 1 juice fast for peace

If you can't be there - The NYC Jice fast for peace - then do it a home!

I've decide to join in with the juice fast from the north of England. It's beautiful, sunny, and warm - perfect for juice fasting.

I've got an organic watermelon and I'm going to juice that up rind and all, with a bit of ginger and lemon.

Later that day....

Loving the watermelon, I'm going to do some research on them and add a new page to my fruit juice recipes page.

I remember reading that they were very good for you, full of beta-carotene (the red flesh), and if you juice the rind as well then you get chlorophyll too.

I'm storing it in glass jars in the fridge, plus take some out in a flask when I'm on the move.

At the moment I have pain in my left ear at night with really bad jaw/ear pain so this fast is going to heal that I hope!

No comments: