Wednesday 16 June 2010

Day 4 juice fast for peace

Feeling the clarity coming today. Less sitting in front of the computer, and more actually 'doing' which is good. I'm reading Anthony Robbins Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! and it's definately helping me to focus.

Juiced up a watermelon with 3 large romain lettuce leaves and lots of ginger and lemon last night and today I'm alternating drinking watermelon juice with drinking water. Definately drinking more water today.

Had a half hour sunbathe while reading Anthony Robbins!

I did an enema yesterday but haven't done one today - don't feel the need. Not my favorite things but an effective way of clearing out the colon while juice fasting.

Feel pretty good at the moment, even with an empty ache in my tummy and guts. Not actual hunger just emptiness.

Half way there now!


No comments: